Rolling Hills United Methodist Church is happy to offer a convenient way to offer your support to our ministries with the option of online giving.
When you click on the link below, you will be taken to our secured online payment gateway hosted by Vanco.
Some Guidelines for Online Giving
Password Best Practices
Here is a list of widely-recommended tips for choosing a strong password.
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Use a strong password. Characteristics of a strong password include:
- Something that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess
- Creativity—Choose a hobby of yours. i.e. if you enjoy horseback riding, a password could be: Horseride2
- A variety of upper and lower case letters, along with numbers and special characters: HorseRide#3
- An acronym that means something to you, rather than dictionary words: NCAA for a sports fan, mixed with the above suggestions, a strong password could be: NCAAalum08
- Change your password frequently—at least once every three to six months.
- Change your password immediately if you think it has been compromised.
- Do not write your password down or store it on your computer.
- Never send your password by email.
You will be on a secure webpage hosted by Vanco Services, chosen by Rolling Hills United Methodist Church to process online transactions.
The information received from you will only be used to process your transactions and will never be shared with any other party, except as required by law. Your information will be safeguarded in strict compliance with federal standards for nonpublic personal information.
The password you select is also important in protecting your information; keep it secure and follow the best practices suggested here.