A Workshop and Community Conversation
Monday, November 12th
7 PM in the Sanctuary
Facilitated by Dr. Michelle Dexter
• Are you anticipating, or already living into, retirement?
• Have you gained insights from your experience of retirement that you think might benefit others?
• Do you have questions about how to create or advance a fulfilling retirement?
• Would you enjoy “comparing notes” with others about the shifts, changes, and new opportunities that retirement brings?
• Is quality of life among your goals?
• Might you make use of the guidance that current psychology and wellness studies have to offer?
If so, this workshop is for you! Please feel free to invite or bring friends. April Herron (Associate Pastor) would be glad to answer any questions you may have about the workshop.
Please indicate your plans to attend by calling or emailing: